Tracking Status Messages
|Press the Back button on your Browser to return.|
There are a number of package "statuses" that iShip can return when
tracking a package. These different statuses are defined below:
- A request to ship this package has been entered in the system, but a
carrier shipping label has not yet been printed.
- A carrier shipping label has been printed for the package.
- The package has been canceled and will not be sent.
- Your package has been counted, placed on a manifest (or list of packages
to be picked up), and is ready to be picked up by the carrier.
- The package is on its way to the destination
- The carrier has reported a problem with delivering the package. This
could be because of a bad address, recipient not home, etc.
- The package has been delivered to its destination.
Press the Back button on your Browser to return.
© 1998 - 2013 iShip, Inc. iShip, the iShip logo, Price It, Track It, Sell It, and Shipping Insight are trademarks of iShip, Inc. iShip, Inc. is a subsidiary of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. Logo and marks used by permission. All rights reserved.